Monday, February 20, 2017

All about me

All about me


My best memory:
My best memory was when I got my puppy she was a few months old when we got her.We got her from a friend of my dad's his name was Leo.The type of bread she is a Lockly she is a rare breed.When my mum got her she new the name that it was going to be Zena. The minute I saw her I fell in love with her I asked my mum if she could sleep in my bedroom for the night she said “yes”.


What makes me laugh:
What made me laugh is one day Mum,Dad.Harrison,Natalie.We went to the amp show.The first place Natalie wanted to go was the animal part.The man said that we could go in with the sheep.Natalie bent down to pick up some hay to feed the sheep but the sheep thought that Natalie's hair was hay and ate her hair.


My most loved hobby:
My most loved hobby is netball because when I was a year two at school my mum entered me in to play netball. After that I loved netball.I saved up some money so I could buy a netball hoop and ball and so I could practice my shooting for that week because I was shooting for the whole game.


Fun fact about me:

Every week end i like to bike down to my Nanas with my little sister Natalie,my dad Michael and me Caitlyn. I bike on my new bike my little sister bikes on my old bike and my dad bikes on my brothers bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment