Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Calender art

Calender art


IMG_0687.JPG
This is my calendar art. It represents my family. The red & purple koru is my mum,the turquoise & green koru is my dad ,the four white Koru are my pets,the purple and pink Koru is my sister Natalie & the Koru that is dark blue & turquoise is my brother Harrison. The three Koru by my mum are my nana which is the red & orange & my grandad is the light blue & turquoise. The Koru that is on top of my nana is my nana's mum that is light blue & purple. The two down  by my dad are my dad's mum and dad the Koru that is green and purple is my dad's mum & the orange and green Koru is my dad's dad. The dark pink & blue is my cousin Eva. The light blue & dark blue Koru is me.


Reflection


What i did well was drawing the Koru. Another thing I did well was colouring the koru in and keeping it neat.


What i need to work on is trying not to smudge the pastel on to my work.

I used my managing distraction learning muscle by ignoring my friends. I showed pride by doing my personal best.

No comments:

Post a Comment