Monday, September 19, 2016

Life Education Activity

Life Education Activity

IMG_0602.JPG


Story 1
       Sam and Jane are classmates.Sam borrows Jane's new skateboard without asking.
Question’s
1.How was Jane feeling?
2.What would Jane say?
3.What would Jane do?
Answers
1.I think Jane will be feeling sad and angry because Jane will be angry that Sam didn’t ask him.
2. I think Jane will say why didn’t you just ask me if you could borrow my skateboard.
3.I think he will go looking for his new skateboard.


Story 2
Lucia is in Mrs Parata’s office.She want’s to ask Mrs Parata if she can have a turn at library monitor.
Question’s
1.what would Lucia say?
2.what would Lucia do?
Answers
  1. I think Lucia would say excuse me would i be able to be the library monitor.
2. I think Lucia would walk up to mrs Parata politely.


Story 3
Naomi is new at the holiday program and doesn’t know anything.she wants to join the group playing basketball.


Question’s
1.what would Naomi say?
2.what would Naomi do?
Answers
1.I think that Naomi will say can i please join in.
2.I think Naomi will walk up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment