Friday, July 8, 2016

Report reflection

Report Reflection for Mid Year

How have the learning muscles helped you with your learning in Maths and/or Literacy and in one other learning area for example Matariki, P.E, Art or Camp?

  • No bling
  • Options = Maths & Literacy plus one other listed
  • Maths or Literacy plus one other listed (e.g. maths and your choice; literacy and your choice)

          Camp & Maths

Camp: Camp really helped my learning muscles because I managed distractions that were around me eg when we were making the cars and we were sitting in the lounge and the woman starting to talk some people were talking which was a distraction to me so I used my ignoring muscle.
Maths:I am in Mr Kenny's math group and I have learnt lots of different strategies. I have  learnt basically all my times tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment